Great shots!
how do you get these shots without people yelling at you? I find that I get nasty glares at the very least if I try to get a shot of someone. I must not be as sneaky as you!:mrgreen:
I love the first one. I love that he's completely silhouetted, and I love that you perfectly lined up that windowframe on the left side there, perfectly vertical.
I, too, am baffled by candid shots. I am sooo afraid of taking them. I don't want people to throw stuff at me! :hail:
thanks guys! my fave is the first one as well. I took a lot of photos in the airport, but these were basically the only two that came out decent. I have really shakey hands and did not have my tripod.
Airports are awsome for shooting peoples emotions. Mostly because they vary so much. I mean you can have a family greating their dad with smiles and hugs in one corner... and in the other.... someone crying because they missed their flight.. or a family arguing... its great!