Waiting in Paris

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1. I've had a hard time coming up with a name for this one. But I think I'll call it "Waiting".

PICT5527-Terrace.jpg

That was the terrace just outside out appartment that we rented in Paris.

2. And a place that needs no introduction. The Sacre-Coeur in Paris aswell. Obviously Photoshopped into a duotone. oops i guess it sometimes does. This is a big white church on a hill in Paris. It's a huge tourist attraction but it's not really that interesting inside. It's much better from the outside.

MontmatreDuo.jpg

Thanks for looking!! :hug::

I really like the second photo. I like what you did to it... very nice!

Vicky! :hail: :cheer:
They look great. Love that due-tone. I think I better look into this.

Probably showing my ignorance, but I've never heard of the Sacre-Coeur. :oops:

The first one is so powerful!!! The second one is good too, but the first one ... :thumbup: :thumbup: !

I like the first one the best. Love the simplicity of it and the red along the bottom really grabs you. The second one is a little dark for me.

Both are very good photos. I love how simple the first one is, and the lighting in the second is great.

Thanks for the comments guys and gals. I thought I might have gone a little over the top with the second one and the intensity of the darkness (does that make sense?). I played with it so much.

It's such a shame, coz a while ago I did a duotone of a metro and used a really great colour that worked well - but now I can't find that colour again. Nooooo *sob*

When we got to the appt in Paris and I saw this table thingy on the terrace I just did my little Homer noise, you know the ... "Ghghghghhghg Beeeeeer" Noise he does. But I went "Ghghghghghg Phooootooooo".

Thanks again.

When we got to the appt in Paris and I saw this table thingy on the terrace I just did my little Homer noise, you know the ... "Ghghghghhghg Beeeeeer" Noise he does. But I went "Ghghghghghg Phooootooooo".
Makes perfect sense! :D And I am smitten with that image - great job.

I really love the first one. It will have a much different significance for each person who sees it. That is true art.

*This is my virgin post. ;)*

ooo Vicky those are neat! I like the first one :D

I like very much first photo :thumbup: the first thing that comes to my mind watching that photo is such tranqeulity in that picture :hail:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back