Waiting Vessels

PasqualettoM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went back to edit some images from 2015 and dredged up this one. It is the color version of my recent attempt at an IR emmulation.

@WesternGuy you had made a comment on the IR wondering about the Hull. Keeping in mind there is a decent amount of post on this image, possibly too much now that I look at it again the 2 tone hull might help answer the wonder about that vessel.
View attachment 137922

Last edited:
Matt, nice picture. My only question about the image is about the rather purplish sky - just curious how that came about.

On the other hand, what is that very tall ladder used for. Somehow, I cannot see myself climbing to the top of it for any reason. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

@WesternGuy that would have been an error where I grabbed the wrong file this morning before having enough coffee.

That was an edit I had been playing with.
The image I intended to post is below.
_DSC1434-Edit-3.jpg

The ladder is a very valid question, I believe(and could be wrong) that the ladder is mainly for accessing the rigging at the top of the A-frame on the barge. I have seen a few around the fishing areas in the province but do not know the story at this time.

Having worked on the cliff's of the Bay of Fundy taking people rappelling, climbing etc I wouldn't be opposed to a journey to the top. And if there wasn't a swim in the cold water to get to it, I bet there would be some great image opportunities from that vantage point.

Most reactions

Back