Waiting !!!

amritagudral

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
plus.google.com
Just caught them unaware !! Please let me know of ur feedback and comments $uploadfromtaptalk1404410571094.jpg

Amrita

I like the scene; maybe try and selectively brighten their faces a bit and crop a good chunk off of the LH side of the frame to move them away from the center.

I like your subjects, but not the way you framed the picture

jmho

Added some on the top and right.
That empty space on the right gives the impression that they are waiting for something or someone to fill it.
A little more space on the top gives them a bit of breathing room.
Brightened the faces a bit.

what do you think?

z68h.jpg

Added some on the top and right.
That empty space on the right gives the impression that they are waiting for something or someone to fill it.
A little more space on the top gives them a bit of breathing room.
Brightened the faces a bit.

what do you think?

z68h.jpg
Like the idea but the obvious soft clone stamping line and weird disappearing ground become too big of a distraction from the subjects

It might have worked better framed vertically, that would have given you space above and below them instead of a lot of gray on both sides of them. Those brackets or whatever in the upper right of the photo to me seem like distractions, they don't seem to really add anything to the picture.

As is, I'd probably make copies and try some different crops, and lighten or brighten it some. You caught an interesting moment for a good photo.

It Is a nice photo, good job! :)

Most reactions

Back