*waiting*

I used to have one and the damn thing died on me, always put this giant yellow stripe through the middle of everything. So I gave it up. Now I don't really have a space for it, since I got a new desk. But yeah, another one is something to think about...

Yes, I have Win95. And I plan to keep it until I decide to get a whole new computer, because my computer runs damn good for what it is, like you wouldn't believe, so if it ain't broke, I ain't fixing it. Actually I tried to upgrade once and it just messed up the whole system, so luckily I was able to back it off. Not sure when I'll want a new system, since mine works so good for what I do, which is just surf the net and pay the bills... anyway I am babbling... :p

Is there a converter or something to make USB to parallel? I could hit goodwill for an old used one, but I'd probably end up buying the one I gave them with the big yellow streak! :D

You can still find paralell port scanners.

In fact, I have a scanner that I bought to scan slides. But at 400dpi it's worthless. It will scan up to 4x6 at 400dpi which would be fine for the web. Let me know if you want it. I'll send it to you and when my wife and I are in portland you can buy me lunch :)

PM me with your address if you are interested.

That's really nice of you! But... (it's always something with me, isn't it?!)... I print most of my stuff on 8x10, so it wouldn't fit. But I will keep my eyes and ears open and see what else I can find. Just for you, Manda! And until then, I can hit the Kink if I have anything I just have to share...

Most reactions

Back