Walking Back from the Store

curly

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My wife walking back from the grocery store. I wish I would have gotten her face more in focus, but we were both walking when it was taken, so the cart was focused on instead.

walkingfromthestorecopy.jpg

It seems to me like there's a blur caused by the motion of her head, but then again, what do I know?

Looks like a random snapshot: not in focus, cluttered background (a dumpster, of all things), uninteresting subject.

Just my opinion, of course.

Jon

not sure what you are really looking for here.

The picture isn't too interesting, she is not in focus, she is cropped weird, the background is distracting.

As many have stated the composition isn't set up all to well, next time wait until she gets to a more solid wall, something like what is coming up.

The focus is just a slight problem that you were already aware of and therefore a bit unnecessary to bring that up.

Is that a cart you own? It is a stunningly black cart against the very light subject, maybe use that to even out the visual weight some more!

I hope you'll go back and try this shot again, it has potential just needs a little more foresight before being taken :)

thanks everyone. unfortunately i can not redo the pic, it was just something i captured while we were coming back from the grocery store on vacation

Most reactions

New Topics

Back