Walking Dead Fans?

hopdaddy

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
$Plotts-by-the-tracks.jpg$Plotts-hide-and-Fur-HDR.jpg$Railroad-at-HongKong-,Griffin.jpg

For any fans of The Walking Dead ,This is the exact place they are filming the show Right now 11/1/2013 9:00 pm EST .

and tonight it aired !

I read that as Walking... Dead Fans. And I'm like "Wow, I didn't know fans were alive to begin with. I can't imagine them being able to walk when dead!"

Not too much to say on the pics. Looks like an interesting subject, but in my experience you need to get in close and show us interesting details on places like that.

on as we speak...cool shots

I read that as Walking... Dead Fans. And I'm like "Wow, I didn't know fans were alive to begin with. I can't imagine them being able to walk when dead!"

Not too much to say on the pics. Looks like an interesting subject, but in my experience you need to get in close and show us interesting details on places like that.

Mana , I use this spot to do Senior High school photos and I did a "Rap" band (In HDR) there also . Yea ,I KNOW just how much you LOVE that type of "HDR". To each his/her own ,Right ?

Just watched it... Cool.

We are having an abundance of Movies being filmed around here as of late . But over the years Griffin ,Ga has had Many done here . Right now they are filming the walking Dead 2 blocks away from my House ,so I guess that will Air next year .

Oh and just FYI ,The old buildings use to be a Fur tanning /processing business .When I mover here in 1976 it was in full operation .

Just watched it... Cool.

We are having an abundance of Movies being filmed around here as of late . But over the years Griffin ,Ga has had Many done here . Right now they are filming the walking Dead 2 blocks away from my House ,so I guess that will Air next year .

Oh and just FYI ,The old buildings use to be a Fur tanning /processing business .When I mover here in 1976 it was in full operation .

Bounced around those areas a lot... Father is from Manchester, hunted a number of years in Talbot, and float the Flint whenever I get a chance.

Just watched it... Cool.

Bounced around those areas a lot... Father is from Manchester, hunted a number of years in Talbot, and float the Flint whenever I get a chance.

I just came in from down around west point (Kia plant ) from a non-productive Turkey hunting weekend , Some Big Deer in Talbot co.

you should recognize , Some of the backgrounds in the series .

a non-productive Turkey hunting weekend

I can relate, my motto is "Conservation through incompetence."... Talbot has a few big ones but Meriwether deer are prime...

Occasionally see something on the show that looks familiar.

Interesting. The third is my favorite, as it's not as strongly processed.

Now, on to 'Terminus'!

Most reactions

Back