What's new

:: Walking in New York* :: ( 20 Pics )

KyLo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 28, 2011
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Photos are taken almost 2 years ago during my 20th birthday trip. It was my first time to New York and I'm all my own.
I spent 7 days there just walking around manhattan.
Even though it was pretty cold and blowing a gale, I was extremely exciting because I had finally arrive at the place that I had been dreaming to go for many years!!!




#1
5684318244_730d713550_b.jpg



#2
5683744923_94a5bdb40d_b.jpg



#3
5684313466_8a5ac4098c_b.jpg



#4
5683745551_05a4531cb9_b.jpg



#5
5684311764_c6c546ed91_b.jpg



#6
5683748911_4780da9367_b.jpg



#7
5683753195_75604cf2f1_b.jpg



#8
5684317834_612e4b3d8c_b.jpg



#9
5684312478_3d4ce13c26_b.jpg



#10
5683751549_cfd9c391d2_b.jpg



#11
5684323890_dcaa566be8_b.jpg



#12
5684315758_fb78828fc5_b.jpg



#13
5683753993_3d32a838c7_b.jpg



#14
5684323282_fde81bf16f_b.jpg



#15
5683752433_2385dafe53_b.jpg



#16
5684316434_98e378d3b4_b.jpg



#17
5683751187_be9a7ff0bd_b.jpg



#18
5683754657_ef7dd73da3_b.jpg



#19
5683750767_c07522407d_b.jpg



#20
5683750349_f13dc3ff43_b.jpg



full album -> :: Walking in NewYork :: - a set on Flickr


Thanks for looking and comments are always welcome!! :)


--
Flickr: Ky.Lo's Photostream
KyLo.
 
Last edited:
20!!!!!????? 20!!!!!?????

Pick a couple that you think are the best ones or the ones you have questions about.
 
I really like #9. Too many for individual critiques though
 
20!!!!!????? 20!!!!!?????

Pick a couple that you think are the best ones or the ones you have questions about.
I just wanna sharing with you guys and I love them so much, it would be a pain to not upload any of them..:meh:
 
Last edited:
20!!!!!????? 20!!!!!?????

Pick a couple that you think are the best ones or the ones you have questions about.

What is wrong with posting 20 pictures? He even said in the title that it was going to be a big post, so why even open the thread if you have a problem with that? I get that it is easier to get good critiques and pointers if making a smaller selection, but when someone just want to share their photos - I don't think there is any problem in posting 20 of them. He made a nice and tidy thread, putting numbers on each pictures - so it is up to each individual if they want to say a few words if one of the pictures stands out from the rest.

A few nice shots here, but many seems to be a bit soft. Like number 17... think it would be way better if you could get the buildings sharper. Thanks for sharing!
 
Some nice captures in that set.
 
#14 is my fav.
 
Awesome shots man! Like 889media said, some of them do appear a little soft (background buildings in #17 I believe)...but really, I don't have anything negative to say about these shots. You definitely caught my interest, even with 20 photos. And the OP CLEARLY states (20 Pics) in the title. Therefore, if you don't want to see 20 pics,DONT click the thread. Simple as that. This series caught my attention (and held it) because they were not 20 shots of the same exact thing.

Nice work :)
 
Most of them are gorgeous. I dont want 20 but even 50, 60 or over. I love the color, angle and everything. Thanks for sharing.
 
Did you send #9 to a photo magazine. It looks very familiar. I think it was photo of the month.

D7000, iPhone 3GS
 
I don't remember which magazine. But I remember the photographer stating that he had to wait for the right amount of people to stare out the window to get the shot. Btw which building is this in? Thanks

D7000, iPhone 3GS
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom