What's new

:: Walking in New York* :: ( 20 Pics )

Some very nice and unique shots in this series. #13 cracks me up though.

Thanks for sharing (all 20 of them)
 
Did you send #9 to a photo magazine. It looks very familiar. I think it was photo of the month.

D7000, iPhone 3GS

I don't remember which magazine. But I remember the photographer stating that he had to wait for the right amount of people to stare out the window to get the shot. Btw which building is this in? Thanks

D7000, iPhone 3GS
I wish it's me..:( but i really did wait some people to stand at the nice angle to take this shoot.
I took this pic at the World Financial Center.
thanks~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom