Today I'm going to town, and I'm going to try to focus on shooting people for a change. PS. who'll be the wise guy to crack a joke about "shooting people"?
I like the first 2 shots. #1 I like more because its more unique ive seen plenty of vine on wall picts but i belive you have done it well in the 2nd pict.
(btw. I hate that joke... everytime I tell someone thats not into photography something like : Im going downtown to shoot this girl... they make some stupid remark or think that I am a hit man....)
1st shot to me is too confusing where u have leading lines in the middle, splitting the actual people in the shot...no real focus..which is why some people here are finding ",more and more":
i love your stuff!!
#2 in this series is my favorite, although, i wish it were straightened.
(just personal preference on my part)
#1 is a close second... i love wondering where those people are going,
where they've just come from, what their plans are for today.
the is somehting so captivating to me and intriguing about those vines growing over the white window (?) wonder what was behind there, and why it hasn't been opened for so long. great shot !