Walkway

To be honest, I'll tell you that it's mediocre. Not very visually interesting.

You have better work on your site. A tip you should remember is that you should always and only show your best stuff. Even if you only get one good shot out of every 20, that's the only one you should show.

yeah, ive just had alot of people say at school, wow thats a great shot, and i just wasnt to sure about it, thus why i posted question tho, what about my alley shot.. alot of people like that one.. i want that one to be critiqued really bad lol

i think you did quite well with the alley shot. i like the tones, mood and reflections. nice work! im looking forward to much more from you! :thumbsup:

I agree with the posts above, but another suggestion would include adding more contrast. Has an overall grey tone right now.

eromallagadnama said:
I agree with the posts above, but another suggestion would include adding more contrast. Has an overall grey tone right now.

if i remembered right i printed that in the darkroom with a number three filter on the enlarger.. its also on N-surface kodak polycontrast IV RC, which is a semi matt paper and from what i noticed the contrast on all pics usually isnt good with that paper, i usually use E surface which is the lustre surface.

FOR THOSE JUST READING-
HERE IS THE LINK TO THE ALLEY PIC
http://gallery119325.fotopic.net/p9542431.html

Most reactions

Back