What's new

wally's conversion action

When I try the action, a dialogue box pops up and asks me about "fill" or something, and I don't know what option to select. No matter what i do, it always seems to be regular black and white. I'm using this with Photoshop 7.0, is that a problem?

Btw, great shot jon :-)
 
nakedyak said:
When I try the action, a dialogue box pops up and asks me about "fill" or something, and I don't know what option to select. No matter what i do, it always seems to be regular black and white. I'm using this with Photoshop 7.0, is that a problem?

Btw, great shot jon :-)

thanks nakedyak.

PS 7.0 may have issues with this action. PM Wally and ask him about. he may have a fix.
 
Works great for Photoshop 7 now! :thumbup:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom