What's new

wally's conversion action

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
12,262
Reaction score
327
you can find it [thread=32273]here[/thread]

one of my favs converted with wally's action:

40109822-O.jpg
 
This is a beautiful shot. I love the perspective. I think I remember you posting this once before (or am I imagining it?) but it looks even better with the new toning.

I tried Wally's conversion action on a few of my photo's also. I really like it, I think I'm going to be using it a lot from now on.

Julie
 
I like it. Thanks for trying it out. I am glad others are using it. It took me quite a while to figure out just how to do it.
 
wow! sweet shot and lovely tones :)
 
Love this shot man! - and wally's conversion action is also very nice
 
Randog said:
Love this shot man! - and wally's conversion action is also very nice

i agree. it's always a treat to run into effective actions.

thanks for all your hard work Wally!
 
That is just a sharp sharp shot...great POV. Love the toning; gonna give that action a try. :D
 
cool convesion, everything sticks out very well :thumbup:
 
wow! the conversion is great!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

the pic on the other hand..... :lmao:

Just kidding... it's awesome! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom