Wanna get baced?

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So...I really love women.

I think they're the most beautiful creatures on the earth.

In my group of friends and the extended music scene that I've found myself in, my tag line has become "Wanna get baced?"

The following are some ladies that have been baced...

portraits-11.jpg

portraits-18.jpg

em3.jpg

portraits-09.jpg

care09.jpg

jess01.jpg

jess07.jpg

emma15.jpg

Really nice grouping! They're all good, but I'm partial to the look and feel of #s 5, 6 and 7. :thumbup:

Good work. :)

The weirdest thing about photography is how with every person you meet, they like different pics.

I never really felt like what I did was art, but the more and more I see people react to it differently the more and more I understand that this **** really does have unique effect on everyone.

I'm still a noob to the fact that people have a personal preference.

I'm such an ego maniac that I just expect people to like the pics that I like haha.

fantastic shots bace. 4,5 and 8 are my fav's, i tend to like non-posey looking shots, but all are done well mate. Looking forward to seeing more shots and don't be afraid post a shot or two in the critique forum.

vonnagy said:
btw, what camera/lens do you use?

A crap one.

Minolta Maxxum HTSi Plus

AF Lens 50 (that's what it says on the side?)

I'm not a pro at all. When it comes to theory and technique I don't know shiz. That's really what i'm doing here.

...besides making a grand entrance.

#7 is my favorite, alot of attitude, She looks like shes about to punch your lens, for not being a pro your pretty good.:thumbup:

First and last are my favs. I hope I am just not falling for the beauty of the girls...
I have to say that I have a gift/curse of thinking everyone looks like someone famous.

1- Brooke Burns
2- Amanda Walsh (canadian MuchMusic VJ)
3- Courtney Cox or Natalie Imbruglia
4- left Scarlett Johansson, right Reese Witherspoon
5- Faruza Balk or dark haired Kirsten Dunst
6- Laura Prepon (That 70's Show)
7-Lindsey Lohan
8-Monica Bellucci

I know I have a messed up mind and this has nothing to do with photography (but I am a movie nut)

Great shots, particularly 1 and 7, those are my favourites!

Neat! #3, 5, 8 :thumbup:

bace said:
When it comes to theory and technique I don't know shiz.

we're gonna get along just fine ;)

great series, but the last caught my eye! nice work bace.

Awesome series. Wow..your like me too. I just take what I see. Im trying to learn all the techy stuff, but so far, I just see some, and take the picture.
Great work Bace

Most reactions

New Topics

Back