What's new

Want buy Minolta Maxxuim 50mm 1.7 prime lens

bunny99123

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 24, 2012
Messages
771
Reaction score
110
Location
Sherwood, AR
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
I have a Sony A55 and at this time can not afford a Sony 50mm lens, but I have purchased a Minolta Maxxuim 70-210mm lens, and I really like it. I am worried about buying one on Ebay, because not sure people that sell them are into photography, so not sure what I would end up with.
Thank you!
 
How about a film body, two zooms, and a hot shoe flash to go along with the 50?
 
Thanks, I checked out both sites, and they do have a lot of 50mm F1.4.
 
I just bought the 50mm 1.7 off amazon. Check there, it was around 80 bucks and stated it was in "mint" condition. When I received it, it looks brand new. You just gotta be careful, but amazon usually has them.
 
Thank you all for your offers and advice were to look, so when I am able to buy one I know where to go! Unfortunately, when it rains it pours, my laptop monitor just died, and I can purchase another one for the price to replace the monitor, so I am buying an Ipad Mini to get me by until I can afford another laptop to put my PS on.
Thanks ago, and I do greatly appreciate it!
Karen
 
You can get the Sony 1.8 right now for $143 on most retailers sites like amazon or BH. The minolta won't save you a whole lot of money at the moment.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom