Want new camera

Djurchicprelude

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
hey guys, ive been looking around for a new digital camera, and think i have finally stoped at the one i liked. the Nikon d70s.. but before i made any rash decisions i thought i would ask the people that know best. what do u guys think about this camera? and also are there any specific places you guys would recomend buying with a good price? i was looking on ebay and thought there wasnt some bad prices with the extra's that were included in the package? so yeah let me know anything you guys can say. oh and yeah if you recomend any other camera's let me know that too. i havent totaly made up my mind yet. thanks a lot

I have a D70 which I really like a lot :) The most reputable places online in my opinion are B & H www.bhphotovideo.com and Adorama www.adorama.com I've purchased from both stores and had very good experiences. Be careful buying online...a lot of places lure you in with cheap prices only because they don't come with everything normally included, and then try to charge you an arm and a leg for these "extras." I would check the vendor's ratings on www.resellerratings.com before you purchase.

It's not a stunning deal because those two lenses probably cost 99p. You'd probably be better buying the camera "body only" from a shop such as B&H or Adorama (see below) and getting a standard Nikon lens or perhaps one of the versatile quality zooms.

Most reactions

Back