want to be first to say

luckydog

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cracked-lenz.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Merry Christmas to all my fellow TPF'ers. Be safe, take lots of cool photos to share.
I'm finishing work tomorrow and having six weeks off :) Sorry to those who have to work right through.

Well I'll be second. Merry Christmas luckdog, and to all of the great peeps on this forum.

Best of the season to you, and all of your families.

Feels early, but Merry Christmas to everyone!
xmas.gif

Happy Holidays to all, regardless of which holiday you are celebrating :)

Today we will decorate our tree with my boys (ages 5 & 3), I am going to make some pumpkin bread and this weekend some gingerbread houses.
Hmmm, I'm hungry now :D

happy holidays everyone....and if you get offended by me saying merry christmas instead of the politically correct "happy holidays" then heres your Xmas present from me...

:eek:ldman:

md

AlisonS said:

Today we will decorate our tree with my boys (ages 5 & 3)

Won't they get awfully cold up there? :lol:
Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holidays to everyone and especially Lucky Dog, (hope they recover your "stuff") and may Santa be good to all.
:goodvibe: :cheers: :goodvibe:

mrsid99 said:
AlisonS said:

Today we will decorate our tree with my boys (ages 5 & 3)

Won't they get awfully cold up there? :lol:

No, it's indoors :p

Shall I rephrase to say "Today Aubrey, the boys and I will decorate our tree?"

Mmmmm pumpkin bread..... I am planning to make some myself, but I know if I make it now (like I want to) it will all be eaten much before the actual holidays.... I love pumpkin bread... :)

oriecat said:
Mmmmm pumpkin bread..... I am planning to make some myself, but I know if I make it now (like I want to) it will all be eaten much before the actual holidays.... I love pumpkin bread... :)

I'm sure there will be more loaves to come after these first 2!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back