R RMThompson the TPF moderators rock my world! Joined Nov 12, 2006 Messages 1,888 Reaction score 11 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2007 #1 Anyone selling a SB-28 or SB-600 ?
drgibson TPF Noob! Joined Mar 9, 2007 Messages 217 Reaction score 0 Location Directly above the center of the Earth Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 25, 2007 #2 I may be selling mine. I'm trying to decide if I should sell some equipment individually or as a package. Items I'm considering liquidating are a Fiji S2, Tokina 28 - 200mm f3.8 - 5.6, and the Nikon SB 28 flash.
I may be selling mine. I'm trying to decide if I should sell some equipment individually or as a package. Items I'm considering liquidating are a Fiji S2, Tokina 28 - 200mm f3.8 - 5.6, and the Nikon SB 28 flash.