What's new

Wanted--Canon Rebel XT

cherrymoose

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 21, 2007
Messages
1,063
Reaction score
0
Location
Berkeley, California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I don't care if it's used or new, but I really want a Canon Rebel XT (or something very similar) with a basic lens. If what I heard is true (that the lenses I have for my Pentax K1000 will work for almost any DSLR), then a fancy package with extra lenses won't be needed. I'm looking for something around $500. This probably isn't possible to find (that's why I haven't had any luck) but I'm still looking anyways. :lol:


Emma.
 
do yourself a favor and stick with pentax unless you plan to buy all new lenses.
 
Okay, thanks. Well, my other choice was getting a Pentax K100D, so that works out. Take the same criteria I originally posted, just make the camera in search a Pentax K100D.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom