What's new

Wanted: Nikon Flash

brianhuangbh

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 13, 2011
Messages
191
Reaction score
5
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, I've been looking for a decent Nikon flash for a while now, and I'm on a very tight budget.
I'm mainly looking for a SB-600, SB-700, SB-800, or SB-900, but post what you have!
I also have no idea how much these usually go for around here so name a price as well.
 
All prices are ball park +/- $20
SB600 - got it when it was new for 250
SB800 - got it used at 150. My mentor passed away and I bought it off his wife
SB900 - new at 450

Contact big sellers (NOT BEST BUY :) ) and ask them about Metz Flash, Nissin - these are popular 3rd party units. I don't know their cost but know number of pros who are VERY happy with both brands.
Good Luck
 
Not sure if best buy will have any sb600's in stock but they are always $219 at best buy. Well at least the best buy near me.
 
All prices are ball park +/- $20
SB600 - got it when it was new for 250
SB800 - got it used at 150. My mentor passed away and I bought it off his wife
SB900 - new at 450

Contact big sellers (NOT BEST BUY :) ) and ask them about Metz Flash, Nissin - these are popular 3rd party units. I don't know their cost but know number of pros who are VERY happy with both brands.
Good Luck
Hmm. All my camera products are Nikon, so I'd prefer it to stay that way :p
Is there any way for me to get an SB-800 for around 150 like you? I can't seem to find anything for under $200.
 
I am selling 3 SB-600s $200 ea. and an SU800 also $200.

_KLH4799.jpg


_KLH4798.jpg


_KLH4805.jpg
 
i have a sb-400 flash for sale!



kcot
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom