wanted to shoot like Anua :(

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well... last time I was a bit busy and had no time to post anything what might interest you. So I decided to post some nice shots. But which nice shots? I run through my recent folders and found nothing worth. So I went oudoors to take some wonderful pictures of nothing, that will turn out to be perfect, amazing, wonderful, neat pictures by mentos... So I started with floral stuff:

I played with exposure:
outdoors_029.sized.jpg

also with the DOF:
outdoors_016.jpg

but then decided to shoot obvious things:
outdoors_061.jpg

and up:
outdoors_086.jpg

and straight...
outdoors_076.jpg

...I noticed that I only spoil the art of photography by shooting like this, so I decided to take some portraits of my dog:
At the beggining he was very kind and posed:
outdoors_051.jpg

but then he got angry and turned back:
outdoors_055.jpg

so I ended shooting a floral carpet:
outdoors_036.jpg

CONCLUSION:

Mentos should not take her camera outdoors anymore :(

These are wonderful, definatly worth taking the camera out again :) Cool looking dog.

Hey. You SHOULD, you should, INDEED, take your camera outdoors more often! These are great! Keep shooting indoors, outdoors, wherever! They are very good. I mostly like the one of the window with the plants in front (does it surprise you after what I only posted last week?). And I like the apple blossoms. Did some apple blossom photos yesterday, too. Should I show you?

YOU SHOULD LaFoto :) thanks for kind replies!! :D

In an extra thread? You mean it? (It's past 11 at night... I might have to postpone it till tomorrow! And - hang on: it's past midnight for you, isn't it? Or do we have the same time? Anyhow: shoo. Off to bed!)

LaFoto I think we have the same time :D and I hink those are the same flowers and petals :D

Not a flower person so I can't comment on those, but I like the boot picture and that is is highlighted in the sunshine.

I really like the one with house window covered by branches.
Good work!!!
I love pictures that shows cultures an lives of the countries.

Nice photos Mentos. I like the lighting in the boot picture

I enjoyed watching these. Very nice, and your dog is charming. :)

Most reactions

Back