What's new

War Memorial Photo's

keybq

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2008
Messages
702
Reaction score
0
Location
Purdue University
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok here are a few photos of a local war memorial. C & C please.
Number one is my fav

1.

2.

3. I know the color is way out of wack
 
The middle one is quite haunting (and I guess that was what you were after), though that one bright light source in the lower middle "kills" it somewhat.
The sky in the first looks nice, but I wouldn't have been able to know it is a war memorial from the photo alone. I would have thought along the lines of "old coal mine" or so.
DOF in the last is TOO shallow for my liking...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom