What's new

Warehouse/Studio Renting in Montreal

matthewkristjan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 8, 2011
Messages
24
Reaction score
2
Location
Montreal, QC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Does anyone know of good locations in Montreal that can be rented for a couple hours to a day to be used as a studio.

Having lighting and other equipment isn't really important to me as much as space and price are.

Any suggestions are helpful

Although I am not opposed to any suggestions for good studios to rent in Montreal.

Cheers!
 
Have you tried looking on kijiji and craigslist?
 
I don't know about Montreal, but around here there are quite a few community halls which can all be rented for a reasonable rate.
 
I don't know about Montreal, but around here there are quite a few community halls which can all be rented for a reasonable rate.

Thanks Mike, I never thought about that and it would work really well.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom