Warm Barn

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The last couple of nights on the way home from work I have passed this barn and thought it looked very inviting so today I took my camera in and took this image from inside the car. Southern Ontario went into a deep freeze today and a snow squall kicked up so I set the tripod up and tried not to shake to much with the 3sec exposure. Not bad but when I was first attracted to the barn there was more twilight but now when I pass the barn it is in almost complete darkness. Bring on the shortest day of the year so I can get I can get back to having more light after work.

25nOV04_8180.jpg

Eric

Not me. I wish we had 24 hours of evening glow. Well, I guess if I lived near the poles I could get that but I love the warmth of summer.

Now that I look at the side of the barn it really looks like three stores in a strip mall :?

Eric

AIRIC said:
Not me. I wish we had 24 hours of evening glow. Well, I guess if I lived near the poles I could get that but I love the warmth of summer.

I live up north. We have two weeks in the summer where there is no night at all. On the other hand, in the winter, the sun is set at three in the afternoon. :?

a cosy shot! i love how the windows are all randomly placed around the barn! makes it interesting compared to your average symetrical building. love the colours too

I love the night shots, and this one is a beauty.

Gotta add this type of photo to my list of shots to learn.

Did I mention its a beauty? Thanks for sharing it.

Looks like there is a huge fire inside. Reminds me of that move...The Burbs, when they saw bright lights coming from the basement windows.

Great shot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back