warp

Wow how did you achieve this effect? (To the original one).

I agree I got a "mountain biking" feel when I first saw it, probably because I used to do some biking. I dont like calling it "mountain biking" because I live in Florida. Only mountains here are the waves!

I am really impressed how much feedback this one gets :)

will try to do it properly next summer ... should get even better feedback then ;)

Wow how did you achieve this effect? (To the original one).

used an image stabilised lens, long exposure (5 seconds), hold as steady as possible, then, after a second or two I did zoom out.

that is why the trees are bending towards the centre, it is the extra gravity :lmao:

[note: this was a totally unscientific comment of mine. As a physicist I can do better ;)]

you scared me with this comment mr doctor!

I've seen something like that where a guy put a tripod up to his rear bumper, set the timer to 10 seconds, had the shutter stay open for 8 seconds and he drove away from the camera. It made it look like his car was going super fast (The tail lights were blurred the most but I guess he stopped near then end (with the e-brake so the tail lights would'nt getr brighter) because his car was in perfect focus at th eend of the warped lights). It looked really cool.

I hope this summer I can do some that look more professional :) Maybe even this weekend if the weather allows ... won' be that green though ;)

Whoever suggested Doctor Who, what about Dark Shadows as well. The images are beautiful.

It just gives me a headache.
But its still a great shot!

Most reactions

Back