Warsaw pavement in three scenes

RedX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
It place seen different just:

bruk2.jpg

bruk3.jpg

bruk4.jpg

Personally I like the original colour one best of all three, though the pavement tricked your camera into exposing on it, therefore the white wall is all "blown out" as they say (the white is more than white, SHINING, hurting-the-eyes-white is what it means) where the pavement lights reach. That is a bit of a pity.

The point of view once more is funny, though. Very different.

I've got some picture of pavement, but it's very dark... very "gloomy"...
It's Bednarska street in midnight.. There was as on this photo:

bednarskawdolopolnocy.jpg

Apart from the fact that your photos are too large for most users here (please downsize them to some 800 x 400 pixels, that serves everyone), I really like this very "gloomy" nighttime photo here!!! And I like how you chose the right aperture to make the street lights become starry. The small aperture also gives you an almost infinite depth of field (DOF). Very nice.

You are funny!!! :D
How many people were there when you set up this scene? :lol:

There was midnight.. almost... Only me and my friend, Max.. He looked, if I'm safe..;)

A propos.. I've got some idea about this scene.. You now.. few requisites defining noble ideal .. but I'm waiting for my new DSLR.. If I will accomplish this idea, I will show You results...

And was the camera DIRECTLY on the pavement, or on a tiny wee tripod (I own such a tiny thing)?

You've right, but I was alive .. still..;)
Seriously it was a photo-joke.. beacouse, how You see, it's too big body in too small street.. ;)

You might have turned your eyes up into your head!
Then next time Polish Television wants to shoot a crime story, they might ask you to play their body! ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back