Was playing around with this shot....

DestinDave said:
Mmmm, naw - I'd rather have this print...LOL This reminds me a lot of a Rene Gruau print I have framed and hanging in my living room. Are you familiar with him?

I wasnt familiar with his name but I recall seeing some of his work. Come to think of it I suppose the style of my photo is very similiar to a few of his!

mannella said:
Very nice portrait and I think the little stars add to it. I'm curious as to how your are taking these self portraits, are you using a timer or are you just having someone push the shutter button after you set it up? --lenny

Actually.......my husband took this of me. I used to model when I was a teen so posing really isnt much of a problem. I do somehting and if he likes what he sees in the view finder then he will click away. I do set up the camera though when it comes to exposure DOF etc. He has absolutely NO clue what to do excepte point and cllick! LOL

This shot originally shows me with my hands raised and resting on my head. I took my hair and piled some of it on my head and held it there. The full photo is not "family" friendly so I cant show ou. Its a good shot but the cropping wasnt working with keeping my hands in the shot and this one worked out perfectly!

elsaspet said:
It's gorgeous, and you are too. :) I'm not crazy about the star flairs though on the arms. Otherwise a wickedly good photo.

I have to agree. I think this is an amazing shot. Very sensual. The star flairs just make it look to photoshoped. I would probably lose them too.

Very nice work!

n------>:greenpbl:

I like it, just as is. Sure, you can tell it's PS work, but for me, it suits the mood. You look awesome! :thumbup:

Yup, what they all said! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back