Washington D.C. Hotel Price Thread!

What is the max you comfortable spending per night on a hotel?

• Less than $100

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • $100-150

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • $150-175

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • $175+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I work in D.C. and spend about 70% of my life in D.C. and the best transpertation by far is metro and foot. Parking on weekdays like the 7th will be a impossible unless it's in the later evening when folks arrive and parking garages are scattered about D.C. but in my opinion, you would do much less walking metro when trying to walk in parking garages and then walking to your locations not to mention, many sight seeing location do not have ANY parking garage anywhere near them.

Hope this helps a bit.

Scott

Like Joe, I have a car as well...Not only would I be willing to ferry folks too and from the airport, but if someone is staying out in MD I'd be happy to come get ya and bring you to the Metro (I live walking distance from the Takoma Metro station.

I'm a local, so I avail myself to the Forum.

Reactions: Rob
I think we're looking at the Hyatt Regency...others are looking at other places, but that's where I and a few others would like to go.

errant_star said:
Jury's Normandy Inn

http://washington.dc.hotelguide.net/data/h100217.htm

seems to be reasonable and within a ten minute walk to the metro ... definately doable

just thought I'd share ... I know we're probably all doing the same thing right now

I just called them. They are located in Dupont Circle, but about a 5-10 minute walk uphill (easy hill, and I believe there is a starbucks on the way :) ) from the Metro. Dupont is a nice area. Just my 2 cent's worth.

Most reactions

Back