Washington DC

cash70

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have not posted in a while because our 5 month old baby has been keeping me very busy. But I am trying to get back on track. Here are some images I managed to take while he was sleeping. :)

66-USCapitolatSunrise-Mod.jpg

62-USCapitolatSunrise-Mod.jpg

65-WorldWarIIMemorial-Mod.jpg

15-IwoJimaMemorial-Mod.jpg

Beautiful as ever!
Enjoy the time with your little son, this precious stage is over way too soon!
But WHEN you can get out, try to go out and then regale us with these precious photos from DC!

I best like the last one here, is this the Iwo Jima Memorial? I don't think we ever went that far, but what can you do if you have only 2 days in DC, hm? Anyhow, I love how the last light of the day outlines that statue and gives light to the flag!

And the lining up of all THE sights in the background: Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monumen (I hope I remember the name right of that obelisk?) and the Capitol so adds to it. You composition and lighting is fascinating!

i agree with LaFoto. the last one is breathtaking. I haven't been to D.C. since I was in middle school. I need to go back.

Your shot of the flag raising is awasome......Great back lighting from mother nature and excellent composition.

Beautiful as ever!
Enjoy the time with your little son, this precious stage is over way too soon!
But WHEN you can get out, try to go out and then regale us with these precious photos from DC!

I best like the last one here, is this the Iwo Jima Memorial? I don't think we ever went that far, but what can you do if you have only 2 days in DC, hm? Anyhow, I love how the last light of the day outlines that statue and gives light to the flag!

And the lining up of all THE sights in the background: Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monumen (I hope I remember the name right of that obelisk?) and the Capitol so adds to it. You composition and lighting is fascinating!

You are absolutely right. These 5 months have gone by very quick.

Yes. That is the Iwo Jima Memorial. It would be kind of hard with only 2 days and so many things to see.

Thanks for your comments!!! I will try to keep shooting at least once a week. :)

Thanks for your comments "c mac" and "acsonpg"!

I really like all of these!

Especially the last one. With the lighting and everything, it almost seems as if it's real. Nice work!

Thanks "ktm293" and "ShootHoops" for the kind comments!

These are awesome images Cash. Im hoping to get back to DC this year. 4 days was not enough time to get in enough shooting. I missed that monument in the last photo, one I really wanted to get. Very well done!!!

Thanks "Chiller" and "fmw" for your kind comments!!!

Oh my, what beautiful beautiful images. The colour of the sky really sets off the first 3, and tThe sunset makes the Iwo Jima monument even more moving. Stellar work here!

Most reactions

Back