Wasn't gonna say anything..............

photo gal

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit!
Website
www.lulu.com
...............but dang waiting sucks!!!!! Ok, I had some moles removed week before last (their idea not mine)and 3 of them were biopsied..............STILL waiting for results.................God I do not like waiting...........I think it's driving me crazy.........ok ok so I'm already crazy..........but dagnabbit!!!!... 'end rant............Thanks for listening! : )

Awwww! :hug:: I can only imagine how you feel. I hope you don't have to wait much longer, and I hope the results are good ones!

Waiting is the worst! I'm glad they were taken care of and I hope the results are all benign!

awww.....bless your heart. :hug:: Waiting DOES suck (right Chase? :mrgreen: ) and what's worse is that this was their idea.

They are no doubt viewing it as a routine, leave-no-stone-unturned kinda thing....didn't put a rush on it, or anything. Just that action has put you in the waiting mode......ugh.

(I make a terrible patient. I really do.)

Let us know how everything goes. They're all removed, and that's the main thing. :hug:: I'll be thinking of you!

Waiting really bites. Things will probably turn out okay, but being scared isn't wrong. Emotions don't listen to logic. Sometimes the "Don't feel bad"s can seem like they invalidate your feelings, even though they mean well. This is scary ****, and it's nice to have that acknowledged. Even if it's just a precaution.

*big hugs*

You have GOT to let us know when the results are in...in addition to hating to wait, I hate not hearing the outcome of stuff about people I care about.

Hugs to you PG!! :hugs:

(Just keep repeating: B9,B9,B9)

Your situation was the theme of a book by Philip Wylie: "Opus 21." You will be in my thoughts until you let us know that all is OK.

I am sure that the results will be good :) don't worry :D we love you :D

photo gal said:
Awwwwww Mentos.....thank you....:hugs: :hugs:

I'll let you know Anty and thanks so much Torus!!:D

If I don't hear something soon I'm gonna burst, trying to stay distracted and sometimes it actually works! :meh:

You guys are the best!:thumbup:
I'd have been camped out on their doorstep by now. :lol: I think you're doing great.

We're with you! :hug::

The results will be good! :thumbsup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back