Wasn't gonna say anything..............

Thanks you guys! You're great! OK I saw the surgeon on friday and got all my pre-op tests done...EKG, chest xray and complete blood work done and the surgery is this friday. I already know the surgeon and I trust her completely! She says she's gonna make my scar as pretty as possible....that was sweet! Anyway I'm doing good had a great time at the concert and it was so cool when Francine Reed belted out " Wild women don't get the blues" my theme song!! Had a great weekend with the kids too...took some pics....I'll post some in portraits.

Thanks again everyone for your thoughts and prayers and for caring!!:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Hey photo gal, I'm sorry I missed this thread... I really wish you all the best. I know you'll be OK :) Positive thoughts comming your way from the UK :mrgreen: :hugs:

Fourth it :) :love:

Awww you guys are soooooo sweet.....makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!!:lovey: :lovey: :lovey:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ok the scheduling girl made a boo boo and so now the surgery is on tuesday next week.............This works out perfectly for me because a friend of mine from denver is coming to visit on thursday and so now I get more time with him! Yay:thumbup:

Thanks again you guys!!:hug::

Most reactions

Back