Wasting Time

How much time at work do you spend on TPF?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D-50

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How many of you browse this site while at work? I spend a good 5 hrs of my work day on it. It has given me something to look forward to.

I don't have the internet at work, I'm on at home. I guess y'all know how worthless my life is now. I think I spend an equal amount of time here as my other 2 boards. I need to find something better. Sheesh.

I have it on my screen all day. I work alone in the warehouse, and have my own office, so Im pretty lucky.

MommyOf4Boys said:
I dont work, where is the "stay home mommy" vote button? LOL

Stay at Home Mom is a lot more challenging job than I've ever had :D

I can't really vote either! I tele-commute and my work computer is upstairs and personal computer is downstairs. When I go back this week (I've been on maternity leave) I won't have much time to browse TPF during the day anymore :grumpy: I usually check in on my breaks and over lunch.

um...my boss is a mod on this forum, so I'm NOT voting. :mrgreen:

not too concerned though. In sales its your bottom line so as long as that doesn;t change Im fine. I widdled my work day down to about 20 minutes!! I sed to play video games. In particular "Mothload" its a good game. But now that I fond this site I switch between it and my personal email al day. If I loose my job it will give me more time to do things I like so its win win.

D-50 said:
How many of you browse this site while at work? I spend a good 5 hrs of my work day on it. It has given me something to look forward to.

Why don't you do your job?

i still work hard all day, but between stuff.. i have to check on this all day..

sometimes its like an addiction..you gotta have it, but there are times you wanna break off....

mostly its fun.....and you got adults who like to tease, play and kid all day..but you also have others you wanna hold their face underwater... for a while......till the bubbles stop....

but i usually get out of here for a bit, and it gets better....

aprilraven said:
.but you also have others you wanna hold their face underwater... for a while......till the bubbles stop....

I've only been here a short bit, but if you were to show me the quote and ask me who said it, you would have been tops on the list. Funny. You are what I've come to expect from you.:hail:

Most reactions

Back