Watch your balls.....

bogleric

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I found this from a while back and would like some feedback on it. I know there are lot of improvements that could be made to it.....

338%3C666323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E232%3A%3D%3A68%3D534%3DXROQDF%3E23234644%3A72%3C7ot1lsi

Start by cropping out those bottom heads, and the person on the left. They're distracting. Pull the action more into the image and you'll have a nice shot here. I like it!

im trying to find the subject and i cant find one ... there is a lot going on, perhaps zoomed in on a particular somthing and let the rest stand in the background ...

otherwise, i like the colors :D

Dew said:
im trying to find the subject and i cant find one ... there is a lot going on, perhaps zoomed in on a particular somthing and let the rest stand in the background ...

otherwise, i like the colors :D

Agreed; there's too deep a DOF. It allows too much of the frame to be in focus, and the eye never has a chance to stop roaming around the image.

Good action shot though...must have been a wicked-high shutter speed to catch a baseball in flight.

Crop or zoom in closer – the person’s face in the top left and the man in green jacket need to go, it’s to cruder on that side

When every shot at the batter’s back IMO you should shot during the fallow thru of the swing so you get part of his face, but this approach uses a lot of film, or move to the other side of the plate for a still.

Do you intent to shot baseball or other sports regularly. It soon I would recommend getting a good zoom about 200-300mm, try Ebay first

Most reactions

New Topics

Back