Water Adventures

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, SpaceNut and I finally were able to come together again and start experimenting with our photo ideas again. This time it was water. I think we have much improving to do, but this is what we came up with so far.

Drop-1.jpg

drop-2.jpg

you guys do have some crazy colors. i think a light source from ground level to separate the water more from the background would help, imo

Cool shots!! I agree that more light might make the details stand out more, though.

hmmm...#2 is my favorite. You guys should work on it though...I'm sure you can do much better!

I just had an idea for a shoot if you want to try it, based on your previous experiments combined with this one! I think a firecracker blowing up in water would look really cool if you could get a close-up somehow! I don't know how shots of it would turn out, or it if would even be worth it...maybe if you have an underwater case or something? Just a thought. I remember when I was a kid dropping firecrackers in water.

Edit - Ok, Duh. Now that I look at it again, that is probably what you were doing in these shots. When I saw the shots I just assumed you guys were trying the typical "drop shots" that everyone does...

Thanks...yea we come up with some at times, psychedelic colours. Thanks for all the nice comments.

I like them as they are. It's different then the typical water droplet shots and #2 is my favorite.

Thanks...I can't wait until our next set up..I hope it to be at least ten times better than these.

As always- these are very creative. I like the colors. It is nice to see you two back at it. It has been awhile. Your photos are always a treat. Keep up the good work. Now you know- I'm am going to get serious and give you some competition. I don't have quite the imagination you do- but I will think of something.

As always- these are very creative. I like the colors. It is nice to see you two back at it. It has been awhile. Your photos are always a treat. Keep up the good work. Now you know- I'm am going to get serious and give you some competition. I don't have quite the imagination you do- but I will think of something.

I think you should come out and join us like I have been asking...lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back