TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.shiparrivingtoolatetosaveadrowningwitch.com
i stayed with the orange... oki?

2006_1201finakntr0075_600.jpg

2006_1201finakntr0078_600.jpg

2006_1201finakntr0081_600.jpg

Well, to say "don't know what to say" is not necessary and only clutters the forum or the threads. You mean well, but ...

It IS difficult to say much about these because they are ... quite overexposed, I think. I see you went very deliberately for the long exposure on the flowing water in order to get this "foggy water" effect, but the water is lit from below (I think) and your camera was tricked (by the otherwise fairly dark surroundings) into exposing for too long.

Therefore, harsh as it may sound, these all three look like photos-gone-wrong to me, whereas the first still is the best of the lot. The middle one is ONLY confusing and composition of the last is a bit... well... TIGHT. I feel you zoomed in TOO close. Though it is nicely abstract this way, but still the water is too bright.

Do they change the colours of the lights, maybe? Ever?

hey feedback=) thank you thank you...

tyson thanks for bump up my pics, cfracer22 thanks for the look and comment!
lafoto... thanks for crits! yes they are a bit overexposed, all of them,
shutterspeed was set to the longest my camera can do (3sec nightsetting),
the water are lit from several lightsources but not from below=)
the color does not change, i was more thinkin of photoshop out the
orange light you usually gets at night from artificial lights.
maby i should have tryed a shorter shuttertime?, i am pretty fresh
when it comes to photography so thanks for the crit lafoto,
im not here to (only) get my ass kissed, but to learn what i dont know
and possibly give something usefull to others=)
i dont have the time to comment on everything in here, but i do enjoy this forum. thanks again all!

The idea for these photos was right, i think there might be some potential in that area, but with these photos, i agree with previous comments; the composition is a bit dodgy, and the exposures are slightly too long, maybe go back and reshoot? becasue there's definatly some potential there.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back