Well, to say "don't know what to say" is not necessary and only clutters the forum or the threads. You mean well, but ...
It IS difficult to say much about these because they are ... quite overexposed, I think. I see you went very deliberately for the long exposure on the flowing water in order to get this "foggy water" effect, but the water is lit from below (I think) and your camera was tricked (by the otherwise fairly dark surroundings) into exposing for too long.
Therefore, harsh as it may sound, these all three look like photos-gone-wrong to me, whereas the first still is the best of the lot. The middle one is ONLY confusing and composition of the last is a bit... well... TIGHT. I feel you zoomed in TOO close. Though it is nicely abstract this way, but still the water is too bright.
Do they change the colours of the lights, maybe? Ever?