Number one is pretty cool. Nice sharpness on that drop!:thumbup:
On a side note I always find it weird that people post pics that they're "extrememly dissapointed with." If you're so dissapointed why bring it to us? It reminds me of my sister posting pics of herself on myspace with quotes like, "I'm so fat" or "not my best hair" in order to garner happy critiques on her weight or hair.
Just my honest opinion though...
Because well, they were my first pictures of water drops and I was hoping for some advice on improving them haha.
Definitely not trying to pick on you or anything. I just keep seeing that same thing time after time and just thought I'd throw my thoughts out there. If you want tips on improving it's best to just ask rather than beating around the bush.
Did you try different anlges? That height seems sort of high and while it works on the first one I wonder what a lower angle would have been like on the others though.