What's new

Water, Flowers and Insects

miguellara78

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
45
Reaction score
5
Location
South Gate, C.A.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi,
Here are a few shots I did today, I was taking pictures of flower with a technique that I saw and I wanted to replicate to see if I could get it right, and sudenly this little guy came over and was moving all over the place but finally, he did some posing for me :) .
Tks guys.


The flower I was shoting
7370811934_67d2d8e16b_b.jpg


Well, the flower inside the water drop....
7370812032_c59fdcbc64_b.jpg


And then this guy came over.
7370812148_5a6a2a896a_b.jpg



7370812736_44e3f17001_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Excellent, lovely &amp; adorable<br><br>Well Done :thumbsup:

Please let me know the details regarding the first two images :D
 
Tks. The waterdrop is hanging from a grass leaf, the you put a flower, or anything else behind the water drop and adjust the distance from each other acording to the look you want. Just remember that the image will be reversed since it is being refracted so if yo move it up, the image in the drop will go down and vicersa. Then focus for the image inside the drop, not the drop not the background, other wise the image inside the drp will be blured and out of focus.Here is another one I made with a strawberry

*http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/287359-flowers-strawberries.html
 
Last edited:
Sure,

Lens is the sony 100mm macro 2.8f
Camera is the sony a65

Iso 200, exposure time 1/60 , aperture 18f
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom