TPF Noob!
Reaction score
try this. What do you think?

mostbrtoszowycki.jpg

p29374087.html

------------------------------
http://chrrisssphotos.fotopic.net
------------------------------

Its a nice shot.. In a way I wish you were just a little higher though :)

Hey, Christoff, and welcome to ThePhotoForum, no, your photos are far from being "the worst" ... no worries!
This is nicely exposed and I like the tones, but as to its composition also I would wish you had moved your camera up a little to include some less water and some more of the bridge.
It is a bit awkward to get to your photos (right-click on the cross, find the URL in the properties, copy and paste that and click to get there), but it is possible. Maybe a free picture server that allows to hotlink photos right into the thread could be of help? Many here use www.photobucket.com, but Photobucket tends to randomly reduce photos, which is a nuisance. Other than that, though, they are free and quite a good service. The flashing banners get on your nerves, but you don't see those once the photo is up here in a thread...!

LaFoto said:
Hey, Christoff, and welcome to ThePhotoForum, no, your photos are far from being "the worst" ... no worries!
This is nicely exposed and I like the tones, but as to its composition also I would wish you had moved your camera up a little to include some less water and some more of the bridge.
It is a bit awkward to get to your photos (right-click on the cross, find the URL in the properties, copy and paste that and click to get there), but it is possible. Maybe a free picture server that allows to hotlink photos right into the thread could be of help? Many here use www.photobucket.com, but Photobucket tends to randomly reduce photos, which is a nuisance. Other than that, though, they are free and quite a good service. The flashing banners get on your nerves, but you don't see those once the photo is up here in a thread...!

Thank you for resolving my problem with photos. I was always wondering why they are not visible :)

Images look great. A stronger DOF for the bridge images in my oppion would really help tell a story. Don't get me wrong, fine as is. Awesome.
the fish and last image really catch my eye.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back