What's new

Water Gazeebo

Bravotwofive

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 18, 2009
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is an image that I created recently. This has not been processed in anyway. I would really appreciate any thoughts comments, or feed back. Thanks

IMG_7383.jpg
 
Trees in the foreground are very distracting IMO. If it were possible to get closer to the subject and to have them out of the photograph, I think it would be a lot more pleasing on the eye.

On the other hand, I really like that reflection! Great work on finding this one!
 
Thank you for your insight. I took several of these with different lighting on the trees, and bridge. I tend to use some objects in the foreground to help establish depth, and distance. I do concur though that it can in fact be distracting.
 
i would have liked to see a shot set up Closer to the bridge so the Gazeebo filled the frame a little more and try reducing the light flare ontop of the gazeebo, i would try retaining the reflections though as they really set the image off in my honest opinion.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom