"Water" Pic for C&C

CourtSC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I'm doing a 52 week photo challenge...more to be sure that I'm trying new things and thinking outside the box as I'm a major beginner right now. I'm not submitting these anywhere, they are really just for myself. This is the 4th week and the theme was "Water." Here is the picture that I saved...I'd love to get your opinions. I love the colors, but not really sure about the composition particularly. I played around with a few different crops, but really liked seeing the 'bleeding' around the edges. I'd also love to see what your opinions are on the PP and how I could improve that...it's my nemesis right now!
Thanks everyone!!

Im not sure how you could improve that one, apart from the exposure being to low. It would probably look better zoomed out a little and directly from the top. But yea, little messy ;) What camera did you use?

To my eyes the focus isn't really sharp. I think it is a creative idea though.

Im not sure how you could improve that one, apart from the exposure being to low. It would probably look better zoomed out a little and directly from the top. But yea, little messy ;) What camera did you use?

I have a D7100

To my eyes the focus isn't really sharp. I think it is a creative idea though.

Yeah...I can't seem to get really sharp focus...pretty much ever...for some reason! It's very frustrating!:banghead:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back