What's new

Water Reflection in UK

Smilemon

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
102
Reaction score
0
Location
Tacoma, Wa
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I can't for the life of me remember where I took this. Its at a castle around the London area. It might be Warwick Castle.

I love this picture, it took it with my Nikon P&S which I am really starting to love.

DSCN0491.JPG
 
This is a really beautiful shot, great color, light, framing, etc. Very cool with a P&S, I have a great Cannon P&S as well.
 
Soooo GREEN! Lovely. That overgrown bridge - half of a bridge! - is quite something else, too. Beautiful scene. Makes me wish I could make it "to the island" once again, soon!!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom