Water Shot

XCountryGuy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just looked in on icassel's post and I am a little intimidated to post this shot, but...

waterGreen.jpg

C&C welcome and I promise not to whine.

Bump.
Is it too over done (too many similar shots)?

ok, here it goes.............I am still trying to determine the theme of your picture, what it is trying to tell. Just my 2 cents.:blushing:

ok, here it goes.............I am still trying to determine the theme of your picture, what it is trying to tell. Just my 2 cents.:blushing:

I would say, like any macro shot, I am trying to show water from a view that you haven't seen before. I see that several members have posted water drop shots and water crowns, so this would fall into the same category as those, imo.

For me personally, i love how the water gets frozen and looks like ice or glass. I love the way you begin to realize that what looks like a stream of water is actually globs of water. The stream started from a fountain head on the right so I also like the way gravity is acting on the stream to create the angled shape.

It also test my ability to light and capture a scene. This shot would not work with a camera mounted flash.

Thanks for looking and for commenting.

Cracks me up. As I stick my nose in the air....."what is it trying to tell?"

Sometimes they are just beautiful for no reason and sometimes they are just freakin' cool. Get over yourself.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back