What's new

Water Tower

siebadn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 14, 2011
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I mostly lurk around these forums, but I figured I would post a few photos today for critique.

These are the result of me trying to learn the basics of photography, specifically shutter speed, sprinkled in with needing a midnight break from studying. I know the pictures are fairly plain, but any comments are welcomed.

$2013-09-17 22.16.54.webp$2013-09-17 22.14.56.webp$Color.webp
 
"Water tower", "sprinkled"... I see what you did there! ;) The first two are, to be honest, rather mundane, but the last one with the sky detail and slightly different perspective is rather intriguing.
 
I agree, the first two are rather boring. I have to admit, they do have a bit of sentimental value to me as this is the view (minus the midnight factor) that I saw everyday of work for four years. Hopefully, I'll be able to go back one day and take new photos with more color. I was afraid the perspective of the third was terribly undesirable.
 
The sky definitely helps in the last one but still are bland shots to me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom