Hi I'm a big fan of waterfalls and am slowly working to photograph all of the significant waterfalls in New England. Winter has slowed this down some though. I thought the shot was pretty good. You got the shutter speed down to give that veiled look to the falls. Unfortunately the bottom left is a little blown out. Underexposing just a little may have helped. I tend to underexpose many of my waterfall photos by narrowing the aperture as I don't want to change shutter speed. I could do the same with changing the ISO I guess. I'm still learning this stuff.
I would have shot this vertically and used the stream to lead the eye in or out of the photo but that is just my artistic preference. I liked how the photo came out though and would love to travel to this one. Where is it located?
Thanks for your input. I am very much so a beginner at photography and honestly I am happy that I was able to slow the shutter speed enough to get this water effect.
This waterfall is located a couple miles from my house in White Haven, PA.