What's new

Waterfall Shot - C&C

mosu84

TPF Noob!
Joined
Dec 15, 2008
Messages
185
Reaction score
0
Location
Boston
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been a long time since I've posted anything, since I haven't taken my camera out of its bag in a while. Went on a hike today and while the lighting wasn't great, I had a few that I thought turned out ok. Here's one of a waterfall, all C&C welcome.

3605180088_18f00434f2_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Really nice capture... I love the flowing water, very nice.
 
How beautiful. I like how the shutter speed was fast enough to get the water spraying but slow enough to make it silky.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom