Waterfalls C&C

Here's one without the bridge. I made it really small, because I shouldn't even be posting it. The handheld shot up close isn't so forgiving with the blur.
$wfs.jpg

composition wise it is much better without the bridge.
you know what would probably help all these? Drinking a actual beer in a bottle while you shoot them. i know it sounds crazy, but i often think if i drank budlight in a can my shots would suck even more than they do.

composition wise it is much better without the bridge. you know what would probably help all these? Drinking a actual beer in a bottle while you shoot them. i know it sounds crazy, but i often think if i drank budlight in a can my shots would suck even more than they do.

Lol. I think a tripod would have helped. Had I been drinking, these pics would not have been posted. Instead, a story of a drunk and disorderly found dead at the bottom would be on the news.

composition wise it is much better without the bridge. you know what would probably help all these? Drinking a actual beer in a bottle while you shoot them. i know it sounds crazy, but i often think if i drank budlight in a can my shots would suck even more than they do.

Lol. I think a tripod would have helped. Had I been drinking, these pics would not have been posted. Instead, a story of a drunk and disorderly found dead at the bottom would be on the news.

suppose, one good thing about cans is they stack easier. drink enough you can stack yourself a tripod..
often if you don't have a tripod you can find something to set it on and use the timer to still get a stable shot. Limiting, probably wont be level, but you can fix that in post. im not admitting anything, but i set a camera down on a sidewalk a couple weeks ago and used one of my shoes to prop up the lens.

The first pic has a bit too much foliage for my taste, you can't really see the beautiful falls. The second one is great. Love how powerful the falls look from that perspective, you can almost hear them crashing down.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back