Waterfalls with HDR?

This is a nice image. I am toying with doing a pano-HDR to see how that works too.
Pano works well, I adjust color temperature only before Photomatix. Then I combine the pano images. Be interested in what you come up with.

I dont see anything wrong with this one. Great Job!

OK, I'll be the one. What's your subject? The flowers in the foreground, because they are so bright, complete with the background waterfalls. They're two subjects. My eyes keep bouncing back and forth trying to make up their minds. In fact the flowers are brighter making them the main subject despite being the smallest part of the photo. Maybe they can be cropped out or darkened?

OK, I'll be the one. What's your subject? The flowers in the foreground, because they are so bright, complete with the background waterfalls. They're two subjects. My eyes keep bouncing back and forth trying to make up their minds. In fact the flowers are brighter making them the main subject despite being the smallest part of the photo. Maybe they can be cropped out or darkened?
The subject is the falls for me. I guess I see your point. I was using the flowers as a foreground feature and a bit of framing. It's good we don't all see the same things. :)

I really like this just as is. I'm glad you included the foreground.

One of the advantages of HDR is you can adjust textures while keeping things looking natural. I see you've controlled that well. The flowers are right up to the edge of overdoing it, but don't cross that edge.

Very Nice.The only thing missing is some big Koi swimming about.

The first HDR I did a couple years back,I feel a sleep with the oven on,so I was told..:biglaugh:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back