Way to go

HollandHusker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What do you guys think? I'm confused, at first I was like, mwoah, not impressive, but when I look at it for quiet a while I get interested. Do you guys feel the same? Please give me some feedback on this one!:thumbup: :wink:

DSC01447kopie.jpg

Thanks for your reply!

Personally, I'd like to see a little more of where it's leading to...and the weeds or whatever that is distracts me.

Thanks guys, I'll probably be near that little bridge every day, so good chance I come back with the same shot another time. Thanks for your advice, love to hear some more.

I guess I'm with you in including the weeds in the picture. It adds some live element. But IMHO they shouldn't occupy such a big portion. What do you think?

Yeah, I wasn't quiet sure If I would include them or would not. I decided in favor of the weeds, but don't know if that was the right decision? Somebody with an opinion about this?

I believe that the weeds add a nice element of framing, however I would like to see some major statement at the end of the path to demonstrate the "leading lines" composition.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back