What's new

We don't need no water, let the motha........BURN

sscarmack

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jul 14, 2009
Messages
2,389
Reaction score
949
Location
Sharpsville,PA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I decided to blaze up one cool evening and roast some mellows.

Things got a little carried away.


Enjoy


Also shot with the Tamzooka from afar.

See Large
15135115180_15c8a1a2b9_c.jpg
 
Nice shot! You must have had some big marshmallows. :aiwebs_016:
 
Nice treatment on the fire. I like the contrast. I actually wouldn't mind it a little further away, its hard to figure out the scale.
 
Nice treatment on the fire. I like the contrast. I actually wouldn't mind it a little further away, its hard to figure out the scale.
Well for scale, thats a 4x4 pallet burning. And by 4x4, I mean 4 feet by 4 feet pallet. lol

But your right, its hard to tell scale or anything, I just really liked the contrast as you pointed out.

I love photographing fire, its almost like clouds too, when you can see faces and stuff in them, its pretty neat.
 
Nice I like it. I love finding shapes and forms of animals in the clouds too. Fire is fun to shoot it's mesmerizing.
 
Nice I like it. I love finding shapes and forms of animals in the clouds too. Fire is fun to shoot it's mesmerizing.

I completely agree. Its very mesmerizing!

I have 2-3 fires a week, one of my favorite things to do.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom