What's new

Web Master

M @ k o

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 12, 2005
Messages
2,534
Reaction score
136
Location
Florida U S A
webmaster.jpg

.
 
Awesome! If the spider didn't have that hot spot, I'd like to see this in bw also. I love the angle!
 
The lighting in the first is special. So much so that I did not even notice the hot spot until I read about it in woodsac's post. And what a nice title you gave this thread :D.
 
Thx all. If you look close you can see me in the background in the first shot.

Thx for looking. Also, OTE woodsac.
 
Killer shots M @ k o . I really love the shadow you got in the first pic. Well done.
 
Thx Chiller !

Ok Raymond here's my settings for #1 photo.

EOS 20D
Manual Mode
AWB
ISO 3200
1/8 SHUTTER
18-55 @ F5.6 MANUAL FOCUS
 
Love the hicontrast lighting and the super cool shadow on that first shot.
Please tell me that web isn't in your house! :confused: :lol:
 
very interesting, nice one! how did you get the nice black bacground?? was it at night and you lit it yourself?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom